Dubai is on the bucket list of every travel lover. Whether you’re someone looking for an extravagant shopping trip or you’re looking for a luxurious weekend getaway, Dubai is your destination. The UAE emirate has something to offer to each of its tourists, from the craziest amusement parks, insanely big shopping malls, car museums, and of course, the beautiful man-made beaches. It is no wonder that everyone wants to visit Dubai at least once in their lifetime.
When speaking of Dubai, two things pop into our minds almost immediately the Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah. One is an architectural magnificence, while the other is no less than a fairytale come true. After all, where else can you get the pleasure of being at sea in the middle of the desert? If you plan to visit Palm Jumeirah, check out these exquisite attractions below and have a great day out!
Planning a day out at Palm Jumeirah? Here are some of the places you can visit!
- Atlantis, The Palm: The crown jewel of the Palm Jumeirah is the beautiful Atlantis. Its magnificent turquoise waters are enough to make people fall in love with its beauty and uniqueness. You can unleash the child in you at one of the biggest water-adventure parks at the Atlantis. The Aquaventure Waterpark has some of the craziest water slides in the world, and one of them shoots through a shark tank. If you’re someone, who loves an adrenaline rush, then you should visit this place!
- The Palm Fountain: How can you miss seeing the world’s largest fountain? Situated in the boulevard of the famous waterfront destination, The Pointe, across the bay of Atlantis is The Palm Fountain. It occupies a massive area of 14,000sq meters; the fountain reaches 105 meters. From sunset to midnight, the place lights up in surreal colors with songs being played from different corners of the world.
- Splash Tours: The 90-minute pulse racing ride is definitely an experience for a lifetime. The speedboat tour begins from the Dubai Marina and cruises around Palm Jumeriah. The ride halts in front of the beautiful Atlantis for a picture and then sets off again around some of the most lavish royal places.
- Palm Monorail: Have you ever heard of a monorail that takes you into and around shopping malls and waterparks? Well, if it’s Dubai, it’s undoubtedly possible. The Palm Monorail starts its destination at the Gateway Station of Palm Jumeirah and ends at Al Itthiad Park. It also connects Nakheel Mall and Atlantis Aquaventure and will soon have a station at The Pointe.
- Nakheel Mall: One of the biggest shopping complexes in the world, Nakheel Mall is situated at the heart of the Palm and is directly connected to the Palm Towers. It is one of the premium leisure destinations featuring over 300 international and home brands. The mall also has various fashion, food, and entertainment zones. It also has a toy city made entirely out of lego!
With so many beautiful and fun interactive attractions, it is no wonder that Palm Jumeirah is one of the busiest tourist spots in Dubai. If you want to visit this architectural wonder, you can avoid the hassle by pre-booking your tickets. Various online sites provide tourists with hassle-free ticket booking facilities for the best experience.