Acclaimed worldwide for its gigantic and luxurious malls with highly-attractive technologically updated infrastructure, Dubai is definitely the shopaholic’s dreamland. Boasting a multitude of retail options and countless local shops, cheap wholesale stores, handicraft centres and exclusive designer boutiques, the Emirate will not fail to satisfy your shopping-related desires. Indeed shopping centres in Dubai are great places for fashion enthusiasts to find world-famous brands. Besides, the Dubai shopping mall is intermixed with several high-end cafes and restaurants, the best cinema complexes and spas to boost your shopping enthusiasm.
Also, Dubai hosts the world’s biggest Shopping Festival, the grand retail extravaganza, where more than 1500 renowned brands participate, offering attractive deals and heavy discounts to global customers. So, brace yourself with jaw-dropping offers and be ready to go back home with extra luggage.
Leading Malls in Dubai: Ensuring the best shopping experience!
As the shopping capital of the Middle East, Dubai is famous for its global shopping centres. Here is a list of top malls you must not miss during your Dubai Trip :
- The Dubai Mall: One of the best malls in Dubai, it gives a roof to 1200 plus world-renowned fashion brands like Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc. It also has numerous entertainment outlets and restaurants to make your Dubai shopping memorable. Besides, the mall is famous for other interesting things like an Olympic-sized ice rink, Dubai Aquarium and underwater park, an old-fashioned souk, indoor thrills for kids and many more.
- Ibn Battuta Mall: Located close to the Discovery Gardens, this is another leading shopping complex in Dubai city. Globally acknowledged as a themed mall, its six courts tell the stories of the expedition of the Arabian Explorer Ibn Battuta. The shopping mall is a remarkable example of fine architecture with elaborate tiling, a mammoth-sized elephant and high ceilings resembling blue skies. Besides, there are multiple F&B outlets and retail stores in the shopping centre offering amazing services to the visitors.
- The Mall of the Emirates (MOE): Stretching over 2 million square feet, this mall is one of the hottest shopping destinations for travellers. Besides, it is home to the iconic Ski Dubai, UAE’s first-ever indoor ski resort and park. Other noteworthy entertainment attractions at this shopping complex are the VOX Cinemas, Magic Planet and Dreamscape VR experience, which will definitely make your Dubai trip most enjoyable.
- Dubai Festival City Mall: Situated at the Dubai Festival City, this shopping complex is famous amongst global tourists for its fantastic light shows. Bringing numerous luxury brands, cosy restaurants and entertainment centres under one roof, the mall provides visitors with the best shopping experiences. Afterwards, you can enjoy a leisure walk alongside the Canal Walk and head towards the Festival bay to experience the mesmerising fountain show.
- City Walk: Offering sparkling views of the Burj Khalifa, this shopping centre is an open-air lifestyle destination where fine architecture meets European style. Nestled between Downtown and Jumeirah Beach, the City Walk is a family-friendly hub that integrates retail, F&B and entertainment under one space. Of course, it is one of the favourite places for worldwide tourists and local residents.
Are you planning for your trip to Dubai this year? Great! You are surely going to have some of the best memories in life. However, do not forget to visit the Dubai shopping mall while sight-seeing other best places in the Emirate.